Wednesday, November 21, 2007

How Do I Repair My Credit Score


Even with the apparent abundance that we enjoy in the United States, many people find themselves with financial problems beyond what they ever imagined they would have. Credit is wrecked, houses are lost, families are destroyed... all in a country that brands itself as the world's prosperity hub. Phrases like “the land of opportunity” and “the American dream” are common here. The truth is, things like bankruptcy, poverty, excessive debt, and “barely making it” while living paycheck to paycheck are becoming far more common in this land of prosperity. What are we missing?

The problem, as it turns out, usually isn't that we have a lack of anything material. We are rich with “buying power” but poor in the knowledge and financial intelligence that tell us how to use it. This might be why over half a million people (597,965) filed for Bankruptcy in 2006 (source: http://www.uscourts.gov/bnkrpctystats/statistics.htm) .

The issues are compounded by the fact that most people don't realize that they are “knowledge-poor” in the area of finances and credit until it's too late. By the time most of us are aware that we lack financial intelligence, the damage has already been done. This is why understanding credit and credit repair is so important. For many people, credit repair should be the first step that they take towards a better financial future. “Credit repair” is simply the name given to the process of improving your credit score, and removing incorrect items from your credit report.

Click Here To Repair Your Credit->Credit Repair

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone, young and old, should be aware of the importance of financial responsibility. Many adults struggle to sustain a good budget or base their entire focus on credit repair, forgetting about the little ones who rely on them the most. I am guilty of this as well. I found the linked article on ways to teach kids money management and responsible money usage. This was definitely a wake-up call for me. It is our responsibility to educate our children on money management. If they can be trained to use money responsibly during a recession, they will be much better off in this world we live in, especially when our economy decides to turn around. I want my kids to be aware and widen their knowledge in this matter. I used to have credit problems and desperately needed credit repair. I don’t want my children to go through what I’ve gone through. We, as parents, can save our children from future financial hardships if we take the time to properly equip them with the skills and knowledge of the importance of financial responsibility. There are too many kids that go out into the real world without understanding the value and importance of money. I don’t want my children to be like those kids that suffer hardship financially. I must figure out a way to use vital aids to teach my kids the consequences of misusing money, like using credit cards irresponsibly. Somehow, I had managed to get into a lot of trouble just by one credit card. I had turned to credit repair services to get myself back on track, but I must say, it was not a pleasant ride. I don’t want any credit issues to be the beginning mark of my children independent lives.

Click to read more on Credit Repair